Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
- Brisbane Grammar School prepares for Lync
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
Posts Tagged ‘delimiter’
Blog - Wednesday, April 24, 2013 15:59 - 23 Comments
blog Hide the food wrappers under your desk, sit up straight in your chair, and triple-check the spelling on your posts as you wander through Delimiter‘s textual riches: according to the Australian Writers’ Centre (AWC), you are currently reading one of Australia’s best blogs.
This isn’t just empty braggadocio: Delimiter has been named as one of five finalists in the AWC’s Best Australian Blogs 2013 Competition, which recognises excellence in Australian blogging and brings together entrants in categories including commentary, lifestyle/hobby, personal and parenting, business, and words and writing.
I note with amusement that the image accompanying the blog was clearly taken during my week-and-a-bit helming Delimiter, although I rather suspect that our collective mutual friend, Renai LeMay, might also have had just a little bit to do with the honour :-).
As, most certainly, do you, dear readers: I don’t think I’m stating it wrong when I say that we all come to Delimiter for the amazing coverage, and stay for the amazing community.
Before you scoff: securing a berth as a finalist is no small achievement: 1122 different blogs were nominated for the competition, and Delimiter is one of just 25 finalists.
Winners will be announced next Wednesday, 1 May. Voting for the companion People’s Choice Award remains open through Tuesday, 30 April.
Follow the AWC on Twitter
- CBA’s dated IT systems forced its hand, says ANZ
- Reality check: Internode is not ‘price gouging’
- NBN scammers target Tasmania
- Victoria opens up IT services panel again
- Turnbull hits Armidale for NBN tour
- Amazon opens Australian office
- Welcome to VMware. It’s your monopolist speaking.
- Stop favouring the US, customers tell Google
- Mystery man takes Primus reins as CEO quits