Enjoy the freedom to innovate and grow your business
[ad] With Microsoft Azure you have hybrid cloud flexibility, allowing your platform to span your cloud and on premise data centre. Learn more at microsoftcloud.com.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- Defence given $48m buffer for distributed computing
- Susan Sly quits AEMO
- David Gee departs Credit Union Australia
- Former Jetstar CIO picks up new gig
- Bitcoin goes retail with Westfield ATM
- Turnbull too quick to abandon faster, smarter broadband service
- NBN hypocrisy confirms contempt for process
- Turnbull walks away from NBN high ground claims
- Costs must be fixed first in piracy solution: Comms Alliance
- NAB deploys Chaos Monkey to kill servers 24/7
Reader giveaway: Google Nexus 5
We’re big fans of Google’s Nexus line-up in general at Delimiter towers. Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 … we love pretty much anything Nexus. Because of this we've kicked off a new competition to give away one of Google’s new Nexus 5 smartphones to a lucky reader. Click here to enter.
Posts Tagged ‘nokia’
Gadgets, News - Tuesday, January 21, 2014 13:07 - 11 Comments
news Finnish smartphone vendor Nokia this week revealed it would in February launch its new Lumia 1320 handset in Australia, which it is billing as introducing many of the high-end features and bold colours Lumia has become known for in an affordable six inch large-screen smartphone.
The 4G-enabled Lumia 1320 will be available from Telstra and Vodafone, or for outright purchase through Harvey Norman and leading retailers from 4 February, with a recommended retail price of $449, placing it in competition with low-priced but powerful models such as Google’s Nexus 5.
“From advanced mapping, access to the latest apps and new imaging capabilities, unlimited music streaming and a super sensitive six-inch HD screen, the Lumia 1320 is a real all-rounder offering incredible value – it’s the best of Lumia adapted for the big screen,” said Nokia Australia managing director Steve Lewis. Continue…
- Nokia 1520 lands in Australia
- Nokia Lumia 925: Review
- Nokia’s supersized Lumia 625 hits Oz;
But does it even matter?
- Lumia 925 hits Australia this month
- Nokia Lumia 620: Review
- Non-4G Lumia 720 hits Australia
- Nokia Lumia 820: Review
- KONE staff pick Lumia over iPhone, Samsung, HTC
- Nokia CEO Stephen Elop jets in to Australia
- Samsung ATIV S for Australia in Feb?
- BlackBerry Z10: Preview
- Nokia Lumia 920: Review
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: Review
- Telstra launches 4G Lumia 920, HTC 8X on way
- Nokia Lumia rollout for Sara Lee
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: Preview
- Nokia Lumia 920: Preview
- CommBank standardises in-house fleet on iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy S III: Review
- Nokia shutters Aussie development facility
- Qantas dumps BlackBerrys for iPhones
- Nokia Lumia 610: Review
- 40%: Australian enterprise prefers the iPhone
- Nokia Lumia 900: Review
- Has Fortescue dumped BlackBerry for Nokia?
- Buildcorp deploys 150 Nokia Lumias
- CommBank ditches softphone strategy for smartphones
- Bridgestone picks Lumias for smartphone fleet
- Will Telstra skip Nokia’s Lumia 900?
- Has Telstra delayed HTC One XL launch?
- Nokia previews Lumia 900, 610 in Australia
- Nokia Lumia 710: Review
- Samsung Omnia W: Review
- Telstra to launch first 4G Windows phone
- China’s Huawei moves out of the shadows to join technology race
- Vodafone launches Android clearance sale
- Optus offers Nokia Lumia 800 deals
- Nokia and Samsung lead mobile phone sales as Apple leaps into third place
- Nokia design chief hints at Lumia phones with NFC and wireless charging
- Telstra launches next-gen
Samsung Windows phone
- Nokia puts brave face on 31% decline in sales as Windows smartphones launch
- Nokia: Lumia 800 hits Australia in March
- Nokia Lumia 800: Review
- Nokia N9: Review
- Apple just lost Australia’s smartphone conch
- Android triples Aussie market share in 3 months
- Nokia Australia gets real Aussie as chief
- Nokia N8 goes for $749 on all carriers