IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- NBN Co plans retaliation for TPG fibre project
- KPMG’s Alder and AIMIA’s Butterworth form digital agency
- IBM’s Australian MD says more job cuts likely
- Vodafone takes fight to Telstra over regional mobile funding
- Police race to roll out tablets before state rivals
- Vandals break Basslink fibre cable
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
Posts Tagged ‘amazon web services’
Enterprise IT, News - Monday, March 3, 2014 16:18 - 1 Comment
news IBM’s June 2013 acquisition of cloud computing company SoftLayer has started to pay off for Big Blue in Australia, with the company announcing last week that local creative digital agency The Loft Group had deployed its e-learning business platform on its Infrastructure as a Service infrastructure.
Up until the acquisition, SoftLayer billed itself as the largest privately held Infrastructure as a Service company in the world, with a network of datacentres throughout the United States, Asia and Europe competing with the likes of Amazon Web Services and Rackspace. The deal helped IBM form a new cloud computing division, bolstering Big Blue’s existing product offerings in the area.
In a statement issued last week, IBM noted that The Loft Group, a Melbourne-headquartered agency which specialised in creating e-learning campaigns for major companies, had adopted SoftLayer to “transform its business” and quickly scale to several new global markets. Continue…
- Fascinating case study about open source cloud
- Yet another major Australian bank goes hard with Amazon cloud
- NAB moves website into Amazon cloud
- Australia gets two Windows Azure datacentres
- News Ltd builds classifieds site on Google cloud
- Amazon claims huge Australian growth
as dedicated local support launches
- Amazon wins more Aussie financial services work
- Ninemsn shifts hosting to … Amazon?
- CommBank CIO is major cloud fan
- Finally, Amazon launches Sydney datacentre
- AARNet peers with Amazon Web Services
- Amazon’s Australian datacentre gets closer
- Amazon hiring Sydney datacentre manager
- When mainstream media covers cloud startups
- REA Group: Another complex cloud case study
- Patriot Act applies to Amazon Australia, warns Ninefold
- Amazon opens Australian office
- Amazon planning Australian datacentre: Report
- Amazon CTO hits Australia in cloud push
- Analysing cloud computing contracts: Video