Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
- Brisbane Grammar School prepares for Lync
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
News - Written by Renai LeMay on Monday, October 29, 2012 16:40 - 4 Comments
Nexus 7 draw: Join our weekly newsletter
hope you’re well!
We’ve been hearing recently from quite a few readers that they don’t want to get an email newsletter from us with all of our stories every day, but they still want to hear from us regularly. To meet this demand, we’ve decided to create a new “Best of the Week” email newsletter which will go out once weekly on Friday mornings. It’ll contain the best stories of the week from Delimiter — about a dozen, just the really important stuff — as well as links to the most important stories we’ve seen from other sites.
We’re still going to continue to operate our normal daily newsletter as well, but the aim with this newsletter is that you can just read one email per week and have a very solid idea about the big stuff that’s happening in the Australian IT industry.
And as a special bonus, we’ve decided to give away one of Google’s excellent Nexus 7 tablets (the 8GB model) in a draw for those who sign up to the new newsletter over the next month until 1 December. To enter, all you have to do is sign up to the newsletter using the form below. Note that by signing up to one of Delimiter’s newsletters, you also agree to receive commercial messages from our sponsors from time time.
In the first week of December we’ll draw the winner’s name out of a hat, contact them via by email to get their address, and mail them their brand-spanking new Nexus 7 (Terms and conditions here). And if you don’t like the newsletter, after November just unsubscribe — no worries! Happy reading ;)
Image credit: Google
Leave a Comment
Enterprise IT, Featured, News - May 21, 2013 14:34 - 3 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- Oracle reveals swathe of Aussie rollouts
- Australia’s universities hacked on a regular basis
- 32 years later, CGU replaces insurance IT platform
- Guzman y Gomez likes the taste of NetSuite
- Microsoft finally launches Surface Pro in Australia
News, Telecommunications - May 21, 2013 11:01 - 14 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Optus launches TD-LTE 4G trial in Canberra
- Is FTTN vectoring just a pipe dream?
- Turnbull rejects Labor’s NBN subsidy claims
- ASIC blocked “numerous” sites over 9 months
- Telstra suffers another data breach
Blog, Gadgets - May 13, 2013 15:52 - 0 Comments
More In Gadgets
- HP Slate 7 to land in Australia shortly
- Why touchscreens matter for laptops
(Or, review of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch)
- Amazon Appstore challenging Google Play as Australian launch looms
- Consoles to suffer as tablets triple mobile games downloads by 2017
- Despite Aussie windfall, does Apple profit slide suggest hard times ahead?