Blog, Enterprise IT - Written by Renai LeMay on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:31 - 0 Comments
NAB CIO gets promotion amongst reshuffle
blog The National Australia Bank appears to have conducted a minor reshuffle of its executive leadership team, including what appears to be a promotion for NAB chief information officer Adam Bennett. The media release:
“NAB senior leadership appointments: National Australia Bank today announced a number of senior leadership appointments across the bank.
Christine Bartlett has been appointed Executive General Manager, Asset Servicing, Wholesale Banking. In this role Christine will be responsible for NAB’s market leading Asset Servicing business. Since joining NAB three years ago as Executive Program Director, NextGen, Christine has successfully led the NextGen program and the delivery of several key initiatives, including the successful migration of more than 300,000 UBank customers on to the new core banking capability.
Leigh Watson will be taking on a new role within Wholesale Banking, which will be announced shortly. Leigh has been Executive General Manager, Asset Servicing, for the past four years where the business has maintained a market leadership position and has seen assets under custody grow by 20%. Christine and Leigh report to Rick Sawers, Group Executive, Wholesale Banking.
Adam Bennett has been appointed Executive General Manager, Enterprise Transformation, within Group Business Services. Adam has for the past three-and-a-half years been Chief Information Officer, and was responsible for delivering major enterprise release programs and transforming key parts of NAB’s technology environment. In his new role Adam will be accountable for driving NAB’s transformation agenda, including the NextGen program, Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Project Services.
Denis McGee has been appointed Chief Technology Officer within Group Business Services. He will be responsible for the operation of technology services including applications, mainframe and server infrastructure, data centres, the core network and IT security. Denis was most recently General Manager, Application Development and Testing. Adam and Denis report to Gavin Slater, Group Executive, Business Services. All appointments are effective Thursday 15 November, 2012.”
Blog, Enterprise IT - Jul 5, 2014 13:53 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- Qld’s Grant joins analyst firm IBRS
- Westpac dumps desk phones for Samsung Android mobiles
- Ministers’ cloud approval lasted just a year
- WA Govt can’t fund school IT upgrades
- Turnbull outlines Govt ICT vision
Blog, Telecommunications - Jul 5, 2014 12:12 - 0 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Telstra gets $150m for NBN FTTN trial
- How Australia got online 25 years ago
- Palmer pushes for minimalist NBN policy
- NBN debate heats up at IEEE conference
- Spirit deploys 200Mbps FTTB to Southbank
Analysis, Industry, Internet - Jun 23, 2014 10:33 - 0 Comments
More In Industry
- ABC tech reporter founds micro-transactions startup
- Australia’s got ICT talent: So how do we make the most of it?
- ‘Thriving’ Aussie tech incubator scene a ‘mirage’
- Corporate highs: The US P-TECH model for schools in Australia?
- Facebook wants to hide its Australian earnings
Blog, Digital Rights - Jun 30, 2014 22:24 - 0 Comments
More In Digital Rights
- “Rational debate” needed around surveillance
- Web blocking technically impossible: iiNet reminds Govt of undisputed fact
- We like e-readers – but library users are still borrowing books
- Coalition, Labor support new surveillance laws
- Anti-piracy laws will increase piracy, says Budde