IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- IBM’s Australian MD says more job cuts likely
- Vodafone takes fight to Telstra over regional mobile funding
- Police race to roll out tablets before state rivals
- Vandals break Basslink fibre cable
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
- Firefighters save cash with Chrome OS
Blog, Enterprise IT - Written by Renai LeMay on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:31 - 0 Comments
NAB CIO gets promotion amongst reshuffle
blog The National Australia Bank appears to have conducted a minor reshuffle of its executive leadership team, including what appears to be a promotion for NAB chief information officer Adam Bennett. The media release:
“NAB senior leadership appointments: National Australia Bank today announced a number of senior leadership appointments across the bank.
Christine Bartlett has been appointed Executive General Manager, Asset Servicing, Wholesale Banking. In this role Christine will be responsible for NAB’s market leading Asset Servicing business. Since joining NAB three years ago as Executive Program Director, NextGen, Christine has successfully led the NextGen program and the delivery of several key initiatives, including the successful migration of more than 300,000 UBank customers on to the new core banking capability.
Leigh Watson will be taking on a new role within Wholesale Banking, which will be announced shortly. Leigh has been Executive General Manager, Asset Servicing, for the past four years where the business has maintained a market leadership position and has seen assets under custody grow by 20%. Christine and Leigh report to Rick Sawers, Group Executive, Wholesale Banking.
Adam Bennett has been appointed Executive General Manager, Enterprise Transformation, within Group Business Services. Adam has for the past three-and-a-half years been Chief Information Officer, and was responsible for delivering major enterprise release programs and transforming key parts of NAB’s technology environment. In his new role Adam will be accountable for driving NAB’s transformation agenda, including the NextGen program, Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Project Services.
Denis McGee has been appointed Chief Technology Officer within Group Business Services. He will be responsible for the operation of technology services including applications, mainframe and server infrastructure, data centres, the core network and IT security. Denis was most recently General Manager, Application Development and Testing. Adam and Denis report to Gavin Slater, Group Executive, Business Services. All appointments are effective Thursday 15 November, 2012.”
Enterprise IT, Featured, News - Mar 10, 2014 15:24 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- IT security as a service explodes in Australia
- Microsoft criticises AG Dept’s cloud rules
- NSW Trade + Investment wants to go full cloud
- Madness? Govt considers ERP shared services scheme that failed states
- News Corp Australia dumps Exchange for Gmail
News, Politics, Telecommunications - Mar 10, 2014 14:14 - 7 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Why no consumer voices for Turnbull’s ministerial council?
- “Witch hunt”? Turnbull opens Labor NBN policy review
- Will hidden taxes and competitive pressures make the NBN unsustainable?
- Tasmania’s NBN tangle is a shocking mess
- Turnbull’s MTM CBN should not be a monopoly
Blog, Industry - Mar 6, 2014 11:55 - 19 Comments
More In Industry
- Hyde quit NEC to run HP’s Enterprise division
- Connecting to Australia’s first digital technology curriculum
- IBM Australia to reportedly slash 500 staff
- UNSW, GoGet working on self-driving car
- Optus, AAPT lose CEOs; Huawei Australia gains one
Blog, Digital Rights - Mar 10, 2014 16:39 - 1 Comment
More In Digital Rights
- Telstra publishes four page “transparency” report
- First-time Labor MP backs fair use copyright reform
- SA Police want face recognition CCTV everywhere
- AUSTRAC tracks every AUD-Bitcoin conversion
- Foxtel launches movies on demand, cheaper Game of Thrones