Great news, everyone!
Red Rock has offered Delimiter readers five complimentary tickets to attend its Oracle Leadership Forum. The standard ticket price is $495, so we think you’ll agree it’s a great deal. All you have to do to receive one of the tickets is be one of the first five to register — enter the Discount Code DELIMITER to receive a complimentary ticket*. This offer is exclusive and only available to Australian readers in 2011.
About The Forum
The Red Rock Oracle Leadership Forum is a one-day conference, completely dedicated to all aspects of Oracle applications and technologies. Now in its 6th year, the Forum is widely recognised by the industry as Australia and New Zealand’s leading Oracle Partner event. It’ll help you discover new ways to optimise your systems, learn about new solutions to assist in taking your business to the next level, and get an insight into new practices that will make you more successful in your role and in your industry.
- Largest Oracle Partner Event in ANZ.
- One day conference dedicated to all aspects of Oracle applications and the Oracle technology stack.
- Four streams with over 30 Presentations and customer case studies from strategic partners and clients, as well as Oracle and Red Rock Consulting.
- Presentations cover the following topics: Oracle Technology, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management, SOA, Demand Planning, Hardware Solutions, Partner Solutions & Products, Strategic Licensing Models
- Partner exhibits including demos.
Who Should Attend:
The Forum has been specifically designed with senior management in mind. It aims to help key decision makers remain informed on how Oracle — coupled with the right platform and architecture — can assist in reaching their organisation’s objectives
When is the Forum:
Thursday, 17th March 2011
Where is the Forum:
Luna Park, 1 Olympic Drive, Milsons Point, NSW, 2061
* Right of admission reserved by Red Rock Consulting