Great articles on other sites
- Unless kids are working, coding should not be taught: Abbott | ZDNet
- CSIRO, NICTA merger could cost 200 jobs - Training & Development - News - iTnews.com.au
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
Posts Tagged ‘cloud storage’
Enterprise IT, News - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 16:01 - 0 Comments
news Education sector telco AARNet today announced that it would provide Box’s cloud content and collaboration management platform to Australian universities and other AARNet customers, in a move which has already spurred trials at half a dozen educational institutions located around Australia.
“Our customers have been asking for a secure, scalable and affordable service packed with features that helps students, faculty and staff share and manage content from anywhere, anytime, on any device and we’re pleased to now offer them Box as a solution,” said AARNet’s chief executive Chris Hancock in a statement.
Box, which provides corporate cloud computing storage functionality, has been deployed widely across the higher education sector internationally and counts among its customers prestigious universities in the USA, including Stanford University, University of California – Berkley, Cornell University and Carnegie Mellon University. Continue…