Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Great articles on other sites
- Australia has already given up on an all-fibre NBN
- Australian government, Bob Carr reaction to PRISM, NSA
- Govt makes record amount of data sharing requests
- WorkSafe ACT plays down asbestos risk
- Games of Thrones Season Finale Sets New Piracy Record
- Australian 'Apple tax' repealed for MacBook Air
- Vodafone 4G — Preview
- IBM Lays Off Workers Around The World In New Strategy
- PRISM revives data sovereignty arguments in Australia
- Start-ups hope for tax rules support for options lure
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
News - Written by Renai LeMay on Monday, July 9, 2012 11:51 - 26 Comments
Slow week at Delimiter
hope you’re well!
Just a quick note that this week will be a slow posting week at Delimiter, as I’ll be working half-days only to take a bit of a break after an especially busy period. We conducted a similar exercise in February, and it went quite well (the sky didn’t fall), so at the end of another long publishing cycle, it seems appropriate to step back a bit for a few days and take stock.
It’s a good time to do this, as news has been slow the past few days, we’ve explored quite a few issues up to their natural end point, and there aren’t that many hot gadgets out there that we haven’t reviewed. I think that all of this could have something to do with the end of financial year.
We’ll still have one or two fresh articles every day, but we won’t be as up-to-the-minute as we usually are, and we’ll have less full-length articles and more brief pieces. Of course, there are plenty of other media outlets out there, and I’m confident that readers, those seeking coverage and even our great modern democracy will all be able to survive a bit a of a ‘go slow’ week from us ;) We’ll resume full service on Monday next week.
Editor + Publisher, Delimiter
Leave a Comment
Blog, Enterprise IT, Featured - Jun 20, 2013 11:06 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- Is IBM retrenching 1,500 Aussie staff?
- Attanasio takes NSW RMS CIO role
- Kundra reforms hit Queensland:
State Govt pledges ‘cloud first’, IT dashboard
- Questions raised about Post IT transformation
- Qld Govt depts home to botnets
News, Telecommunications - Jun 19, 2013 11:39 - 15 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Pointless? Google to trial net balloons in Oz
- First Vodafone 4G tests: It’s fast, but patchy
- Internode’s business plans: Now identical to iiNet
- Coalition NBN completed ‘six years faster’:
False claims from Liberal MP
- Finally: Vodafone switches on 4G network
Blog, Gadgets - Jun 19, 2013 15:32 - 5 Comments
More In Gadgets
- HP admits: We deceived consumers
- Huawei’s new P6 superphone lands in July
- Rejected: No iTunes Radio for Australia
- Buyer beware: No Aussie 4G support
for HTC, Samsung ‘Nexus’ units
- Tax heat intensifies on Apple Australia