Great articles on other sites
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
- Susan Sly gives up on the CIO game
- Vic Labor puts its support behind mobile police
Posts Tagged ‘finance and deregulation’
Enterprise IT, News - Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:41 - 0 Comments
news Special Minister of State Gary Gray has released a report summarising expenditure by government departments in 2008–09 and 2009–10, which states that the Australian Government is a major consumer and producer of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and solutions, with an annual expenditure of $5 billion.
Gray said that the report, produced by the Government and available online, provides a very useful insight into the Government ICT market. The total Australian ICT market is estimated to be worth almost $100 billion. “The Government’s investment in ICT is improving the way it delivers services to the community and industry,” Gray said.