Great articles on other sites
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
- Susan Sly gives up on the CIO game
- Vic Labor puts its support behind mobile police
Posts Tagged ‘creative suite 6’
Enterprise IT, Featured, News - Tuesday, April 24, 2012 17:00 - 41 Comments
news Global software giant Adobe has continued a long-running tradition of extensively marking up its prices for the Australian market, revealing yesterday that locals would pay up to $1,400 more for the exact same software when they buy the new version 6 of its Creative Suite platform compared to residents of the United States.
The company issued a media release yesterday disclosing local recommended pricing for Creative Suite 6, which launches globally this week. However, as with the past two major releases of Creative Suite (version 4 and version 5, released in 2008 and 2010 respectively), Adobe has set its Australian pricing on average 52 percent higher for the full versions of its software.