IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- Music Rights Australia backs Brandis' copyright crackdown
- NSW prepares revised guide to data offshoring
- Government to crowdsource broadband speed, quality data
- What a croc: NT Police data retention proposal 'overreach'
- NBN set to sign $35m deal to boost regional broadband
- Equinix boss departs to join Avaya
- MelbourneIT stores domain passwords in cleartext
- eGov AU: Are you prepared for Australia's new privacy law?
- NBN Co plans retaliation for TPG fibre project
- KPMG’s Alder and AIMIA’s Butterworth form digital agency
Posts Tagged ‘creative suite 6’
Enterprise IT, Featured, News - Tuesday, April 24, 2012 17:00 - 41 Comments
news Global software giant Adobe has continued a long-running tradition of extensively marking up its prices for the Australian market, revealing yesterday that locals would pay up to $1,400 more for the exact same software when they buy the new version 6 of its Creative Suite platform compared to residents of the United States.
The company issued a media release yesterday disclosing local recommended pricing for Creative Suite 6, which launches globally this week. However, as with the past two major releases of Creative Suite (version 4 and version 5, released in 2008 and 2010 respectively), Adobe has set its Australian pricing on average 52 percent higher for the full versions of its software.