1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older who fulfil entry requirements. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. To enter, sign up to Delimiter’s weekly newsletter service between 1 October and 31 October, 2015.
4. The competition commences on 1 October 2015 and closes at 23.59 (AEST) on 31 October 2015 (“Entry Period”). Multiple entries from the same individual will not be accepted.
5. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end date will not count towards the competition.
6. Judging will take place after 31 October 2015 in a random draw held by Delimiter staff.
7. The Promoter is LeMay & Galt Media, ACN: 142 846 633. Correspondence should be directed to PO Box 971, Dickson, ACT 2602.
8. The winner will win a new iPad mini 4 tablet.
9. Total value of prizes is $569.
10. Where any prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal value.
11. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
12. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winner will be notified by email by 30 November, 2015.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
16. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises the Promoter is not responsible for lateness or damage sustained during the delivery of the prize.