[ad] The service leader for Cloud is now in Australia. Secure, reliable cloud and managed hosting all backed by 24x7x365 Fanatical Support. Create your free account now.
Buy an Seagate Business Storage NAS for your chance to win a holiday
[ad] Purchase a selected Seagate Business Storage NAS to receive a $20 cash-back AND go into the draw to win a $1,000 Flight Centre voucher so you can holiday in the destination of your choice. T&Cs apply.
Great articles on other sites
- Xbox One smashes sales records
- Tech leaders call for speed, ubiquity in NBN rollout
- AIIA urges Hockey to tackle taxes
- IBM accuses Qld govt of trying to ‘rewrite history’
- Newlease undergoes reverse takeover to score ASX listing
- Australia Post loses battle | The Australian
- Start-ups leap at Telstra's accelerator
- Labor won't hand over NBN advice to Turnbull
- Adelaide Uni on hiring blitz for tech transformation
- Human Services to cut 56 IT jobs
How mobile and social media affect your Customer Experience strategy
[ad] How will the adoption of mobile devices and social media affect your Customer Experience strategy? Are you reaching your organisation's customers through these touch points? Click here to download a whitepaper by Fifth Quadrant examining consumer and business attitudes to these new contact channels.
50 things top IT pros need to know
[ad] This 18 page TechRepublic whitepaper explores 10 things you should know to become an epic IT manager, 40 other essential tips to advance your IT career and practical guidance for starting an IT consulting business. Click here to access the whitepaper.
Posts Tagged ‘Main section’
International - Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:13 - 2 Comments
The content previously published here has been withdrawn. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- US and China engage in cyber war games
- Inside Washington’s high risk mission to beat web censors
- Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google’s Sergey Brin
- Government plans increased email and social network surveillance
- Game Group to carry on trading after OpCapita steps in to buy business
- Huawei contract ban stokes fear of cyber cold war
- Australian minister wants News Corp hacking claims investigated
- China’s Huawei moves out of the shadows to join technology race
- Game Group to enter administration
- Apple’s $10bn dividend payout may sound impressive …
- GAME taken back to the brink as creditors shun rescue plan
- Game in talks over possible rescue deal
- Yahoo files lawsuit against Facebook
- Game warns investors as shares collapse
- LulzSec leader Sabu was working for us, says FBI
- EU justice chief warns Google over ‘sneaking’ citizens’ privacy away
- iPad 3 rumoured to launch next week
- How apps have taken over the world
- Anonymous hacks into phone call between FBI and Scotland Yard
- Apple poaches Dixons chief, John Browett
- Thailand backs Twitter censorship policy
- David Karp, founder of Tumblr, on realising his dream
- Apple’s giant windfall: how will it be spent?
- Apple hit by boycott call over worker abuses in China
- Twitter boycott? No, let’s trust it
- Kim Dotcom’s brash jetset image ‘hid sharp business mind’
- Megaupload investigation: Kim Dotcom denied bail
- Nokia puts brave face on 31% decline in sales as Windows smartphones launch