Enjoy the freedom to innovate and grow your business
[ad] With Microsoft Azure you have hybrid cloud flexibility, allowing your platform to span your cloud and on premise data centre. Learn more at microsoftcloud.com.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- Defence given $48m buffer for distributed computing
- Susan Sly quits AEMO
- David Gee departs Credit Union Australia
- Former Jetstar CIO picks up new gig
- Bitcoin goes retail with Westfield ATM
- Turnbull too quick to abandon faster, smarter broadband service
- NBN hypocrisy confirms contempt for process
- Turnbull walks away from NBN high ground claims
- Costs must be fixed first in piracy solution: Comms Alliance
- NAB deploys Chaos Monkey to kill servers 24/7
Reader giveaway: Google Nexus 5
We’re big fans of Google’s Nexus line-up in general at Delimiter towers. Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 … we love pretty much anything Nexus. Because of this we've kicked off a new competition to give away one of Google’s new Nexus 5 smartphones to a lucky reader. Click here to enter.
Posts Tagged ‘Main section’
International - Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:13 - 2 Comments
The content previously published here has been withdrawn. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- US and China engage in cyber war games
- Inside Washington’s high risk mission to beat web censors
- Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google’s Sergey Brin
- Government plans increased email and social network surveillance
- Game Group to carry on trading after OpCapita steps in to buy business
- Huawei contract ban stokes fear of cyber cold war
- Australian minister wants News Corp hacking claims investigated
- China’s Huawei moves out of the shadows to join technology race
- Game Group to enter administration
- Apple’s $10bn dividend payout may sound impressive …
- GAME taken back to the brink as creditors shun rescue plan
- Game in talks over possible rescue deal
- Yahoo files lawsuit against Facebook
- Game warns investors as shares collapse
- LulzSec leader Sabu was working for us, says FBI
- EU justice chief warns Google over ‘sneaking’ citizens’ privacy away
- iPad 3 rumoured to launch next week
- How apps have taken over the world
- Anonymous hacks into phone call between FBI and Scotland Yard
- Apple poaches Dixons chief, John Browett
- Thailand backs Twitter censorship policy
- David Karp, founder of Tumblr, on realising his dream
- Apple’s giant windfall: how will it be spent?
- Apple hit by boycott call over worker abuses in China
- Twitter boycott? No, let’s trust it
- Kim Dotcom’s brash jetset image ‘hid sharp business mind’
- Megaupload investigation: Kim Dotcom denied bail
- Nokia puts brave face on 31% decline in sales as Windows smartphones launch