Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Great articles on other sites
- Australia has already given up on an all-fibre NBN
- Australian government, Bob Carr reaction to PRISM, NSA
- Govt makes record amount of data sharing requests
- WorkSafe ACT plays down asbestos risk
- Games of Thrones Season Finale Sets New Piracy Record
- Australian 'Apple tax' repealed for MacBook Air
- Vodafone 4G — Preview
- IBM Lays Off Workers Around The World In New Strategy
- PRISM revives data sovereignty arguments in Australia
- Start-ups hope for tax rules support for options lure
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
Posts Tagged ‘it price hikes’
Internet, News - Monday, March 25, 2013 16:32 - 4 Comments
news Technology giant Apple has blamed copyright owners such as film and music studios for Australian price hikes on content sold through its iTunes digital store, despite politicians at the Parliament’s IT price hike inquiry pointing out to the company that its size as the world’s largest company by capitalisation gave it substantial market power.
The company has been severely criticised in Australia for the prices of some content sold through its iTunes store. For example, last week consumer advocacy group Choice pointed out that it cost Australians 70 percent more to buy local band AC/DC’s Back in Black album on iTunes than the same content costs in the US.