Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
- Brisbane Grammar School prepares for Lync
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
3. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
4. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
5. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
6. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
7. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
Access to Information
9. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
10. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
11. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
13. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site.