IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- IBM’s Australian MD says more job cuts likely
- Vodafone takes fight to Telstra over regional mobile funding
- Police race to roll out tablets before state rivals
- Vandals break Basslink fibre cable
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
- Firefighters save cash with Chrome OS
Posts Tagged ‘Windows Phone’
Gadgets, News - Tuesday, January 21, 2014 13:07 - 11 Comments
news Finnish smartphone vendor Nokia this week revealed it would in February launch its new Lumia 1320 handset in Australia, which it is billing as introducing many of the high-end features and bold colours Lumia has become known for in an affordable six inch large-screen smartphone.
The 4G-enabled Lumia 1320 will be available from Telstra and Vodafone, or for outright purchase through Harvey Norman and leading retailers from 4 February, with a recommended retail price of $449, placing it in competition with low-priced but powerful models such as Google’s Nexus 5.
“From advanced mapping, access to the latest apps and new imaging capabilities, unlimited music streaming and a super sensitive six-inch HD screen, the Lumia 1320 is a real all-rounder offering incredible value – it’s the best of Lumia adapted for the big screen,” said Nokia Australia managing director Steve Lewis. Continue…
- Parliament opens up to non-BlackBerry smartphones
- Lumia 925 hits Australia this month
- BlackBerry Z10: Review
- KONE staff pick Lumia over iPhone, Samsung, HTC
- Samsung ATIV S for Australia in Feb?
- BlackBerry Z10: Preview
- HTC Windows Phone 8S: Review
- Nokia Lumia rollout for Sara Lee
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: Preview
- Samsung ATIV S: Preview
- Nokia design chief hints at Lumia phones with NFC and wireless charging
- Nokia puts brave face on 31% decline in sales as Windows smartphones launch