The Frustrated State: How terrible tech policy is deterring digital Australia
Written by Delimiter's Renai LeMay, The Frustrated State will be the first in-depth book examining of how Australia’s political sector is systematically mismanaging technological change. Click here to help fund it on Kickstarter.
No Brother: Science fiction, martial arts & Australia's darkest city
Set in Australia's darkest city, No Brother is a vision of a future where martial arts discipline intersects with power, youth and radical technological change. It is the first novel by Delimiter's Renai LeMay. Click here to help fund it on Kickstarter.
Posts Tagged ‘Top stories’
International - Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:49 - 2 Comments
The content previously published here has been withdrawn. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Inside Washington’s high risk mission to beat web censors
- Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google’s Sergey Brin
- LulzSec leader Sabu was working for us, says FBI
- EU justice chief warns Google over ‘sneaking’ citizens’ privacy away
- Anonymous hacks into phone call between FBI and Scotland Yard