IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- NBN Co plans retaliation for TPG fibre project
- KPMG’s Alder and AIMIA’s Butterworth form digital agency
- IBM’s Australian MD says more job cuts likely
- Vodafone takes fight to Telstra over regional mobile funding
- Police race to roll out tablets before state rivals
- Vandals break Basslink fibre cable
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
Posts Tagged ‘Top stories’
International - Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:49 - 2 Comments
The content previously published here has been withdrawn. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Inside Washington’s high risk mission to beat web censors
- Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google’s Sergey Brin
- LulzSec leader Sabu was working for us, says FBI
- EU justice chief warns Google over ‘sneaking’ citizens’ privacy away
- Anonymous hacks into phone call between FBI and Scotland Yard