IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- KPMG’s Alder and AIMIA’s Butterworth form digital agency
- IBM’s Australian MD says more job cuts likely
- Vodafone takes fight to Telstra over regional mobile funding
- Police race to roll out tablets before state rivals
- Vandals break Basslink fibre cable
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
Posts Tagged ‘standard operating environment’
Blog, Enterprise IT - Monday, August 19, 2013 15:32 - 6 Comments
blog Large Windows 8 rollouts have been thin on the ground in Australia since Microsoft released its newest operating system last year, but there have been a handful exposed — and more are apparently coming. This morning iTNews adds Commonwealth Bank subsidiary Bankwest to the list. The media outlet reports (we recommend you click here for the full article):
“Bankwest is under a month away from starting to move its 4000+ staff off Windows XP and onto a new standard operating environment based on Windows 8.”