Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
- Brisbane Grammar School prepares for Lync
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
Posts Tagged ‘smartphone’
Blog, Intellectual Property, Internet, Oh dear - Wednesday, May 8, 2013 12:29 - 37 Comments
blog Oh, dear. It appears as though Australia’s new Federal Attorney-General is at least as arrogant as the previous two. An article in the Daily Telegraph published late last week tells us that Mark Dreyfus, who replaced Nicola Roxon in the portfolio in February, refused to turn off his mobile phone in a recent flight and was subsequently met by the AFP — an agency he supposedly helps oversee — when the plane landed. The Tele reports (we recommend you click here for the full article):
“Qantas staff felt obliged to contact Australian Federal Police after Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus – who was determined to check his emails – refused to turn off his smart phone during take-off on a Sydney to Brisbane flight last week. After he ignored pre-recorded warnings about turning off all electrical equipment, a fellow passenger complained to Mr Dreyfus.”
- Consoles to suffer as tablets triple mobile games downloads by 2017
- Despite Aussie windfall, does Apple profit slide suggest hard times ahead?
- Samsung Galaxy S4 hits Australia, but will it match the S3’s success?
- Cross-platform tools luring mobile app developers back from HTML5
- Absolutely phabulous: When is big, too big?
- LG Optimus G: Review
- Kogan Agora smartphone: Review
- Sony Xperia Z: Preview
- Telstra tests 4G network up to 90Mbps