Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
- Brisbane Grammar School prepares for Lync
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
Posts Tagged ‘pirate party’
Blog, Internet - Monday, April 8, 2013 11:35 - 15 Comments
blog Thought you wouldn’t be able to vote for Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks political party because you don’t live in Victoria? Worry not. Come the September Federal Election, voters in NSW and Western Australia will also be able to back the transparency horse, according to an extensive press conference the party’s Victorian headquarters held over the weekend. A decent account of proceedings comes from this article published by Agence France-Presse on Google. A sample paragraph:
“Whistleblowing group WikiLeaks unveiled plans Saturday to field candidates in at least three states in Australia’s elections and said it would be “embarrassing” if Julian Assange won but could not take his seat … The WikiLeaks Party said more than 500 people had already signed up as members”
- Ludlam tables anti-data retention petition
- Pirate Party registered for 2013 election
- Pirate Party Australia feuds with parent
- FoI breach? Govt withholds #natsecinquiry docs
- Assange forms Wikileaks party for Senate bid
- Pirate Party appeals data retention censorship
- #NatSecInquiry: Tracking Australians in real time
- Govt censors pre-prepared data retention bills
- Reality check: Piracy is not killing Australian film