Great articles on other sites
- Unless kids are working, coding should not be taught: Abbott | ZDNet
- CSIRO, NICTA merger could cost 200 jobs - Training & Development - News - iTnews.com.au
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
Posts Tagged ‘outsourcer’
Enterprise IT, News - Tuesday, January 15, 2013 14:16 - 1 Comment
news Queensland’s Department of Education, Training and Employment has extended an extremely long-term major IT services contract with supplier Unisys to the value of $29.4 million and simultaneously put a second tranche of IT services work on the market.
With responsibility for schools at all levels as well as TAFE colleges across the state, the department is one of Australia’s largest purchasers of technology-related goods and services. MIS Magazine reported several years ago that the department was responsible for administering more than 200,000 screens — referring to PCs, laptops of thin clients.