Get behind the scenes of F1® with Truphone
[ad] To celebrate our technology partnership with Caterham F1® team, we’re offering you the chance to win two tickets for a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most exciting racing events of the year – 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix. Enter now.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Great articles on other sites
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
- Firefighters save cash with Chrome OS
- Mailes to stand down as CenITex chair
- Quickflix chief hits out at Netflix’s Aussie free-ride in TV streaming battle
- Westpac makes venture capital play
- MyBroadband shows what's wrong with our broadband
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Posts Tagged ‘optimus’
Gadgets, News - Tuesday, January 22, 2013 17:10 - 3 Comments
news Korean consumer LG today revealed it would launch its high-end Optimus G smartphone exclusively on Telstra’s 4G mobile network in March.
The Optimus G comes with a number of high-end features which make it competitive on paper with other high-end models already on sale, such as Samsung’s 4G Galaxy S III, HTC’s One XL and Windows Phone 8X, the Apple iPhone 5 and Nokia’s Lumia 920, all of which support 4G speeds as well as sizable screens and powerful processors.