Great articles on other sites
- Unless kids are working, coding should not be taught: Abbott | ZDNet
- CSIRO, NICTA merger could cost 200 jobs - Training & Development - News - iTnews.com.au
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
Posts Tagged ‘optimus’
Gadgets, News - Tuesday, January 22, 2013 17:10 - 3 Comments
news Korean consumer LG today revealed it would launch its high-end Optimus G smartphone exclusively on Telstra’s 4G mobile network in March.
The Optimus G comes with a number of high-end features which make it competitive on paper with other high-end models already on sale, such as Samsung’s 4G Galaxy S III, HTC’s One XL and Windows Phone 8X, the Apple iPhone 5 and Nokia’s Lumia 920, all of which support 4G speeds as well as sizable screens and powerful processors.