Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Great articles on other sites
- Australian government, Bob Carr reaction to PRISM, NSA
- Govt makes record amount of data sharing requests
- WorkSafe ACT plays down asbestos risk
- Games of Thrones Season Finale Sets New Piracy Record
- Australian 'Apple tax' repealed for MacBook Air
- Vodafone 4G — Preview
- IBM Lays Off Workers Around The World In New Strategy
- PRISM revives data sovereignty arguments in Australia
- Start-ups hope for tax rules support for options lure
- NSW Police nab alleged Liberty Reserve fraudster
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
Posts Tagged ‘open source’
Enterprise IT, News - Saturday, January 28, 2012 14:42 - 2 Comments
news IT industry personality Pia Waugh has announced her decision to resign from her job as policy advisor to Labor Senator Kate Lundy, with a new role in the public service looming.
In a blog post published this week, Waugh writes warmly about her experience of working with Lundy since her appointment in April 2009, and outlines her learning from her association with the Senator.
Waugh, a self-taught computer specialist, has also studied politics at a tertiary level. Prior to working with Lundy, Waugh worked as an Australian free software advocate, holding the position of President of the organisation that manages Software Freedom Day (2006–2008), and President (2003–-2004) and Vice-President (2005–2007) of Linux Australia.
- Telstra frees T-Hub open source code
- “Sensible & pragmatic”: MS on open source policy
- Open source policy pleases Red Hat, Linux Australia
- Ballarat wins Linux.conf.au 2012 bid
- Further views on AGIMO’s open source policy
- IT’S MANDATORY: Govt forces open source option
- ATO brings Linux users in from the cold
- Telstra promises GPL fix, if necessary
- Review: Kogan eBook reader