Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- $5.2m to put e-tax on Mac
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
Posts Tagged ‘marina’
Featured, News - Thursday, April 28, 2011 17:51 - 5 Comments
Maverick entrepreneur Ruslan Kogan has fired another salvo in his ongoing war of words with retail rival Gerry Harvey, declaring his company would aim to achieve ten times the $1 billion in ten years online sales market which the Harvey Norman chief executive set his company this week.
Harvey publicly stated this week that he had instructed his fledgling online team to turn over $100 million of revenue in the next three years, with the aim of hitting the $1 billion mark within a decade. Harvey Norman has previously been known for its antipathy towards the online medium, despite the decades-long international success of online retailers like Amazon.
In a blog post this afternoon, Kogan welcomed Harvey Norman’s entrance into the online market, but within paragraphs threw down the gauntlet, revealing he had instructed his team to achieve ten times $1 billion in the next ten years.
“We welcome Harvey Norman to the online space and we look forward to some healthy competition, which will ultimately benefit all Australians through greater choice,” Kogan said. “That is why, today, I have responded to Gerry by asking my team to do outdo Harvey Norman 10-fold — that means $10 billion in sales online within 10 years!” The latest figures available about Kogan Technologies show that the company made $12.2 million over the 2009/10 financial year, and had 22 employees.
- iiNet’s new BoB delayed to June
- Optus picks Nokia Siemens for core
- Vodafone testing Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Telstra to release Motorola Xoom in May
- Vodafone upgrades hit Central Coast customers
- AGIMO unveils ICT strategy draft
- Nintendo has sold 31,000 3DS units since March
- When will Cisco stop selling the Flip in Australia?
- Tassie Govt issues $17m PC tender