Great articles on other sites
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
- Susan Sly gives up on the CIO game
- Vic Labor puts its support behind mobile police
Posts Tagged ‘france’
News, Telecommunications - Monday, March 4, 2013 14:49 - 44 Comments
news Communications Minister Stephen Conroy’s French counterpart has labelled Labor’s preferred Fibre to the Premise broadband rollout style as “the best technology” for broadband infrastructure due to its technical merits and long-term potential, during a flying visit to Australia associated with NBN Co’s signing of a key contract with French satellite giant Arianespace.
Fleur Pellerin has, since May 2012, held the post of Junior Minister for Small and Medium Enterprise, Innovation and the Digital Economy in the current French administration led by French President Francois Hollande. Pellerin is a member of the country’s ruling Socialist Party, which, like Australia’s Labor Party, is fundamentally a social/democratic organisation born out of the union movement.