Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
- Brisbane Grammar School prepares for Lync
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
Posts Tagged ‘financial review’
Blog, Telecommunications - Monday, May 13, 2013 11:51 - 23 Comments
blog When NBN Co was a fresh young thing in April 2009, executives and technical professionals of all stripes all around Australia were itching to get on board. After all, what more interesting company could there be to work for, than one which is being started from scratch yet has a budget in the tens of billions, on a mission that will affect every Australian? However, fast-forward three years and it seems like every week or so another senior NBN Co executive flies the coop, with the political uncertainty around the project increasing every day. This week, the AFR reports (we recommend you click here for the full article), it’s Joe Prelc, who had been leading the wireless portion of the NBN rollout:
“The AFR Weekend understands that Joe Prelc, who has led the project since its early stages in 2010, stepped aside last week. He reported directly to NBN Co chief technology officer, Gary McLaren.”
- AFR wrong, says ABS: We weren’t hacked
- Incompetence: NBN Co forced to ‘re-do’ segments
- Spear-phishers targeted Reserve Bank in 2011
- iTNews report “entirely untrue”, says NBN Co
- Quigley refutes “incorrect, misleading” AFR report
- AFR leaves crucial info out of NBN cost story
- “Like Sol Trujillo”: Conroy blasts Vodafone CEO
- Coalition must support FTTH, says Oakeshott
- Kim Dotcom wants Mega servers in Australia