Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre
[ad] Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Click here to visit our Windows Server 2012 Resource Centre with case studies, white papers and articles about Windows Server 2012.
Nokia Lumia Smartphones: Innovation's calling
[ad] Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone comes with unique camera technology, wireless charging and turn-by-turn navigation. Make every image picture perfect. See your city differently. Charge without wires. Click here to learn more.
Save up to $199 on Dell XPS 12 Ultrabooks: Power for your projects and passions.
[ad] This convertible Ultrabook™ delivers the speed and performance you expect from the XPS family in a sleek new design that's ready for work and play. Don't get two pieces of technology when one will do it all. The Dell XPS 12 is a tablet and Ultrabook combined to produce the perfect laptop.
Great articles on other sites
- Galaxy S 4 “Google Edition” to be available in Australia via MobiCity
- When does mission creep become censorship?
- First NBN fibre extension completed
- Proof the internet filter lives on by other means
- Budget 2013: Heavy on 'showcasing', light on strategy
- CGU to replace core insurance system
- Google Australia calls for mandatory comp sci until year 10
- Spectrum fail could help Libs fight Labor's regional NBN
- Offended By Fraudband? Maybe You Shouldn’t Have Said It First
- Brisbane Grammar School prepares for Lync
Managing virtualised environments: Free whitepaper
[ad] Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. This free whitepaper presents information about current trends in virtualisation adoption, risks associated with single vendor virtualisation, and the benefits of open source virtualisation. Click here to download the whitepaper.
One More Thing - iOS App Maker Conference - 24th May
[ad] If you make iOS apps, come listen to the best in the industry share their tip & tricks for App Store success. Melbourne, 24th May, 2013 - use the coupon code "delimiter" for 5% off.
Posts Tagged ‘dimension data’
Enterprise IT, News - Tuesday, October 9, 2012 15:01 - 1 Comment
news Diversified ICT services business NEC this afternoon revealed it had retained and expanded its communications-related work with NSW Police, with the Japanese company to continue providing voice telephony services to the organisation and expand its remit to include maintenance and support of its data network as well.
According to a statement issued by NEC on the sidelines of an ICT industry forum held at NSW Parliament House by the State Government, the vendor already has an eight-year relationship with NSW Police, delivering “voice platform and services” to the organisation and helping it manage technological and operational change. It has now been awarded a deal to take over support and maintenance for the multi-vendor voice and data environment operated by the force, which reaches to more than 500 locations across the state – including corporate offices in Sydney and Parramatta.
- Qld dumps whole of government email project
- Emperor Hyde pillages CSG’s IT services vault
- Three lessons ING’s private cloud teaches us
- Dimension Data provides further cloud details
- DiData lands Aussie customer for new cloud
- Framing the BYO device debate in Australia
- After a decade, Nola gives up DiData reins
- NTT buy makes “perfect sense”, says Frontline
- NTT swoops on Frontline