Get behind the scenes of F1® with Truphone
[ad] To celebrate our technology partnership with Caterham F1® team, we’re offering you the chance to win two tickets for a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most exciting racing events of the year – 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix. Enter now.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Great articles on other sites
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
- Firefighters save cash with Chrome OS
- Mailes to stand down as CenITex chair
- Quickflix chief hits out at Netflix’s Aussie free-ride in TV streaming battle
- Westpac makes venture capital play
- MyBroadband shows what's wrong with our broadband
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Posts Tagged ‘csiro’
Blog, Intellectual Property - Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:47 - 5 Comments
blog In what we’d have to say was one of the more curious funding decisions of the year, it appears as though Australia’s peak research agency the CSIRO has decided that the division which made it the most money over the past few years — the one which which made hundreds of millions of dollars suing many major global technology vendors over its patented wireless innovations — has too much fat and should be trimmed down to keep costs low. The Community and Public Sector Union, which has a strong presence at the CSIRO, issued this media release yesterday:
- ANU buys hemisphere’s biggest supercomputer
- CSIRO still running Windows 98, NT
- XENON to upgrade CSIRO supercomputer cluster
- Is the CSIRO a patent troll? US debate turns feral
- Patently Australian: CSIRO settles suits over Wi-Fi
- Funnelback renews Govt search deal
- The Australian private cloud: Who’s using it, and how?
- The Australian private cloud: How do you define it?
- Wi-Fi patent has driven CSIRO money mad
- CSIRO IT staff face job cuts