Get behind the scenes of F1® with Truphone
[ad] To celebrate our technology partnership with Caterham F1® team, we’re offering you the chance to win two tickets for a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most exciting racing events of the year – 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix. Enter now.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Great articles on other sites
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
- Firefighters save cash with Chrome OS
- Mailes to stand down as CenITex chair
- Quickflix chief hits out at Netflix’s Aussie free-ride in TV streaming battle
- Westpac makes venture capital play
- MyBroadband shows what's wrong with our broadband
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Posts Tagged ‘chief technology officer’
Blog, Enterprise IT - Monday, February 10, 2014 16:31 - 1 Comment
blog It’s clear that things move very slowly within the Federal Government. But taking five months to post an advertisement seeking a replacement for an executive who has publicly announced their departure seems like a little long. As first reported by iTNews, the Department of Defence has finally advertised the position of chief technology officer. You can find the advertisement online here. It states:
“The Chief Information Officer Group is seeking an outstanding senior executive to lead its Technology Division. The Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG), within the Department of Defence, is responsible for ensuring that Defence has a dependable, secure and integrated Defence Single Information Environment (SIE) to support Defence business and military operations. Continue…
- iiNet made CTO Lindsay redundant
- Internode CTO quits iiNet after two years
- Tom Quinn appointed News Corp Australia CTO
- Govt CTO Sheridan on open source, cloud
- Customs appoints new CIO, CTO
- Why CIOs should be cloud brokers, not blockers
- Pia Waugh takes control of data.gov.au
- Govt CTO explains new role; with Lego
- Attanasio quits Customs as CIO role abolished
- Customs restructures IT with CTO
- Where’s My Jetpack?
An awesomely epic rant by Australia’s new CTO
- iiNet ramps up Internode digestion
- FTTN a huge “mistake”, says ex-BT CTO
- Aussie wife helps draw Ericsson CTO down under