Enjoy the freedom to innovate and grow your business
[ad] With Microsoft Azure you have hybrid cloud flexibility, allowing your platform to span your cloud and on premise data centre. Learn more at microsoftcloud.com.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- Susan Sly quits AEMO
- David Gee departs Credit Union Australia
- Former Jetstar CIO picks up new gig
- Bitcoin goes retail with Westfield ATM
- Turnbull too quick to abandon faster, smarter broadband service
- NBN hypocrisy confirms contempt for process
- Turnbull walks away from NBN high ground claims
- Costs must be fixed first in piracy solution: Comms Alliance
- NAB deploys Chaos Monkey to kill servers 24/7
- History won't judge Turnbull's governance-free NBN kindly
Reader giveaway: Google Nexus 5
We’re big fans of Google’s Nexus line-up in general at Delimiter towers. Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 … we love pretty much anything Nexus. Because of this we've kicked off a new competition to give away one of Google’s new Nexus 5 smartphones to a lucky reader. Click here to enter.
Posts Tagged ‘chief technology officer’
Analysis, Telecommunications - Friday, April 11, 2014 11:24 - 13 Comments
Yesterday the National Broadband Network Company revealed it had made its long-time and respected chief technology officer Gary McLaren and several other senior executives redundant. This email was sent by McLaren to staff at NBN Co.
By now you will have heard the news that I will be leaving NBN Co after assisting the transition of the CTO function to Greg Adcock’s COO organisation.
I started at NBN Co in August 2009 when the company was still being run out of a serviced office in North Sydney. The company had just started with nothing much more than the government’s April 2009 press release as a guide for what had to be done. I had got a bit of a head start by leading the initial industry work on the NBN in Comms Alliance. It was an exhilarating but intense period as we worked towards putting some detail on what the NBN would really entail. Continue…
- Five months later, Defence seeks new CTO
- iiNet made CTO Lindsay redundant
- Internode CTO quits iiNet after two years
- Tom Quinn appointed News Corp Australia CTO
- Govt CTO Sheridan on open source, cloud
- Customs appoints new CIO, CTO
- Why CIOs should be cloud brokers, not blockers
- Pia Waugh takes control of data.gov.au
- Govt CTO explains new role; with Lego
- Attanasio quits Customs as CIO role abolished
- Customs restructures IT with CTO
- Where’s My Jetpack?
An awesomely epic rant by Australia’s new CTO
- iiNet ramps up Internode digestion
- FTTN a huge “mistake”, says ex-BT CTO
- Aussie wife helps draw Ericsson CTO down under