Catch issues early, fix them fast – Free trial
[ad] With GFI Cloud you can easily manage and secure your remote workforce – wherever they are, from wherever you are! The simple IT management platform includes patch management, antivirus, web protection, monitoring and remote control. Get the benefit of endpoint protection with the ease of central management. Start a free trial now.
Great articles on other sites
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
- Susan Sly gives up on the CIO game
- Vic Labor puts its support behind mobile police
Posts Tagged ‘blackberry z10’
Reviews - Monday, August 5, 2013 14:58 - 3 Comments
review If you’re one of the minority of people who still want a hardware keyboard on a smartphone, then you very likely already know that the BlackBerry Q10 is right at the top of its class. And with the BlackBerry 10 operating system on board, the Q10 (at least on paper) comes well-equipped with modern software capabilities. But is this objectively, actually, a good smartphone? Do you need a hardware keyboard in 2013? Read on to find out.
Note: Sections of this article are largely identical to our previous preview of the Q10. If you’ve read that article and are only interested in how the Q10 performs in the wild, we recommend you skip the ‘Design’ and ‘Features’ sections and skip to ‘Performance’.