Great articles on other sites
- iiNet founder Michael Malone finally backs TPG Telecom takeover
- How and why the public sector must make friends with artificial intelligence
- Second anniversary of IT pricing report approaches - Computerworld
- Doctors spend 15 mins opening Fiona Stanley Hospital software
- What to expect from Abbott's national cyber security strategy
- ISPs need more time for data retention compliance
- TPG iiNet bid: major shareholders complain
- Qld emergency services payroll replacement on the rocks
- Victoria to wait another eight months for public IT dashboard
- Superloop CEO slams Australian govt tech policies
Renai's other site: Sci-fi + fantasy book news and reviews
- Kim Stanley Robinson’s new book Aurora is due in July
- What’s the future of “Grimdark” fantasy?
- An epic rant from Richard Morgan about nuance in writing
- Brandon Sanderson’s Firefight: Review
- Get into Jeff VanderMeer’s head as he writes the Southern Reach trilogy
- George R. R. Martin’s next book The Winds of Winter won’t arrive in 2015
- Alastair Reynolds’ Poseidon’s Wake launches 16 April
- Ann Leckie’s Ancillary Sword: Review
- Ann Leckie finishes Ancillary Mercy
- Hannu Rajaniemi’s The Fractal Prince: Review
Delimiter is one of Australia’s most vibrant technology communities — a place where chief information officers, IT professionals, tech startup entrepreneurs, IT industry figures and even tech-focused politicians and policymakers come to interact online, often using their real names.
We pride ourselves on our level of organic engagement with Australian IT workers and tech enthusiasts of all kinds.
Perhaps more importantly, our readers don’t just come, read articles and leave — they stay to make their opinion known. We regularly get thousands of comments on the site, many of them from high-level executives such as CIOs and IT directors. Our community is passionate about issues in Australia’s technology sector and debates them endlessly.
And we have a lot of readers. We regularly pull in around 120,000 unique visitors per month (90 percent Australian), with regular monthly traffic of over 280,000 page impressions. We operate a highly engaged email database with some 8,000 subscribers, and we have an extensive social media following — with more than 16,000 followers on Twitter, for example.
Delimiter articles can also be quite influential and are regularly quoted in Australia’s halls of power — from the floors of Federal and State Parliaments to boardrooms and the offices of chief executives.
To discuss advertising opportunities, please contact our representatives from the agency HS3 Media, using the below details:
General Manager – Sales
Direct: 02 8218 2415
Please note: These contact details are to be used for advertising sales enquiries only and not for any other enquiry. If you have an enquiry relating to a different matter, please use our contact form.