Enjoy the freedom to innovate and grow your business
[ad] With Microsoft Azure you have hybrid cloud flexibility, allowing your platform to span your cloud and on premise data centre. Learn more at microsoftcloud.com.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- Susan Sly quits AEMO
- David Gee departs Credit Union Australia
- Former Jetstar CIO picks up new gig
- Bitcoin goes retail with Westfield ATM
- Turnbull too quick to abandon faster, smarter broadband service
- NBN hypocrisy confirms contempt for process
- Turnbull walks away from NBN high ground claims
- Costs must be fixed first in piracy solution: Comms Alliance
- NAB deploys Chaos Monkey to kill servers 24/7
- History won't judge Turnbull's governance-free NBN kindly
Reader giveaway: Google Nexus 5
We’re big fans of Google’s Nexus line-up in general at Delimiter towers. Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 … we love pretty much anything Nexus. Because of this we've kicked off a new competition to give away one of Google’s new Nexus 5 smartphones to a lucky reader. Click here to enter.
Enterprise IT, Sponsored Posts - Written by External Contributor on Monday, April 29, 2013 15:58 - 0 Comments
Managing virtualised environments:
Free whitepaper (sponsored post)
The following is a sponsored post by Acronis.
sponsored post Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. It should not be surprising to learn that open source options are available for this essential technology. Just as open source initiatives have produced widely used operating systems (OSs), databases, application servers, and even desktop applications, there are open source options for virtualisation as well. In this free whitepaper, you will learn about: Current trends in virtualisation adoption; Risks associated with single vendor virtualisation; and the benefits of open source virtualisation.
Simply fill out your details and hit submit to access the whitepaper PDF instantly.
Note: Your details will be shared with the whitepaper’s sponsor Acronis as a condition of accessing the whitepaper.
Enterprise IT, News - Apr 17, 2014 16:39 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- WA Health told: Hire a goddamn CIO already
- Former whole of Qld Govt CIO Grant resigns
- Hills dumped $18m ERP/CRM rollout for Salesforce.com
- Dropbox opens Sydney office
- Heartbleed, internal outages: CBA’s horror 24 hours
News, Telecommunications - Apr 17, 2014 11:01 - 133 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- CBN FTTN test shows speeds of 105Mbps
- “Labor mindset”: Turnbull denies cost/benefit hypocrisy
- One.Tel saga finally concluded
- NBN Co’s Telstra bill may be $98 billion
- NBN Co to kill TPG rollout while Minister dithers
More In Industry
- Hackett takes 40 percent UltraServe stake
- Tesla Model S may come to Australia shortly
- Equinix expands third Sydney datacentre
- Atlassian sells US$150m stock to US funds
- NSW Govt directly regulates taxi mobile apps
Digital Rights, News - Apr 17, 2014 12:41 - 12 Comments
More In Digital Rights
- NAB’s Bitcoin ban a symptom of the digital currency threat
- Europe says no to data retention, so why is it an option in Australia?
- House Foxtel: Unbowed, Unbent and Unreasonable
- Once again, Australia sets new Game of Thrones piracy record
- Website blocks, court orders, three strikes: Rights holders want it all