Great articles on other sites
- Unless kids are working, coding should not be taught: Abbott | ZDNet
- CSIRO, NICTA merger could cost 200 jobs - Training & Development - News - iTnews.com.au
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
Enterprise IT, Sponsored Posts - Written by External Contributor on Monday, April 29, 2013 15:58 - 0 Comments
Managing virtualised environments:
Free whitepaper (sponsored post)
The following is a sponsored post by Acronis.
sponsored post Virtualisation is one of the single most important technologies for efficiently operating servers. It should not be surprising to learn that open source options are available for this essential technology. Just as open source initiatives have produced widely used operating systems (OSs), databases, application servers, and even desktop applications, there are open source options for virtualisation as well. In this free whitepaper, you will learn about: Current trends in virtualisation adoption; Risks associated with single vendor virtualisation; and the benefits of open source virtualisation.
Simply fill out your details and hit submit to access the whitepaper PDF instantly.
Note: Your details will be shared with the whitepaper’s sponsor Acronis as a condition of accessing the whitepaper.
Blog, Enterprise IT - Jul 5, 2014 13:53 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- Qld’s Grant joins analyst firm IBRS
- Westpac dumps desk phones for Samsung Android mobiles
- Ministers’ cloud approval lasted just a year
- WA Govt can’t fund school IT upgrades
- Turnbull outlines Govt ICT vision
Blog, Telecommunications - Jul 5, 2014 12:12 - 0 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Telstra gets $150m for NBN FTTN trial
- How Australia got online 25 years ago
- Palmer pushes for minimalist NBN policy
- NBN debate heats up at IEEE conference
- Spirit deploys 200Mbps FTTB to Southbank
Analysis, Industry, Internet - Jun 23, 2014 10:33 - 0 Comments
More In Industry
- ABC tech reporter founds micro-transactions startup
- Australia’s got ICT talent: So how do we make the most of it?
- ‘Thriving’ Aussie tech incubator scene a ‘mirage’
- Corporate highs: The US P-TECH model for schools in Australia?
- Facebook wants to hide its Australian earnings
Blog, Digital Rights - Jun 30, 2014 22:24 - 0 Comments
More In Digital Rights
- “Rational debate” needed around surveillance
- Web blocking technically impossible: iiNet reminds Govt of undisputed fact
- We like e-readers – but library users are still borrowing books
- Coalition, Labor support new surveillance laws
- Anti-piracy laws will increase piracy, says Budde