IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- IBM’s Australian MD says more job cuts likely
- Vodafone takes fight to Telstra over regional mobile funding
- Police race to roll out tablets before state rivals
- Vandals break Basslink fibre cable
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
- Firefighters save cash with Chrome OS
Enterprise IT, Sponsored Posts - Written by External Contributor on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 14:28 - 1 Comment
Five trends impacting the enterprise IT helpdesk
sponsored post Today’s enterprise IT support organisations and help desks are experiencing a dramatic shift in the way technologies are developed, deployed and consumed. But progress is a double-edged sword for IT support. This whitepaper presents five interrelated trends impacting the way IT support organisations operate: Productivity pressures; cloud computing; consumerisation of IT; corporate social media; and raising the bar on service.
The intended audience for this free whitepaper includes executives, IT management, software development/QA leadership, and anyone else with a stakeholder interest in IT help desks.
Simply fill out your details and hit submit to access the whitepaper PDF instantly.
Note: Form has been removed as this advertising promotion has finished.
Note: Your details will be shared with the author Zendesk as a condition of accessing the whitepaper.
Enterprise IT, Featured, News - Mar 10, 2014 15:24 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- IT security as a service explodes in Australia
- Microsoft criticises AG Dept’s cloud rules
- NSW Trade + Investment wants to go full cloud
- Madness? Govt considers ERP shared services scheme that failed states
- News Corp Australia dumps Exchange for Gmail
News, Politics, Telecommunications - Mar 10, 2014 14:14 - 7 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Why no consumer voices for Turnbull’s ministerial council?
- “Witch hunt”? Turnbull opens Labor NBN policy review
- Will hidden taxes and competitive pressures make the NBN unsustainable?
- Tasmania’s NBN tangle is a shocking mess
- Turnbull’s MTM CBN should not be a monopoly
Blog, Industry - Mar 6, 2014 11:55 - 19 Comments
More In Industry
- Hyde quit NEC to run HP’s Enterprise division
- Connecting to Australia’s first digital technology curriculum
- IBM Australia to reportedly slash 500 staff
- UNSW, GoGet working on self-driving car
- Optus, AAPT lose CEOs; Huawei Australia gains one
Blog, Digital Rights - Mar 10, 2014 16:39 - 2 Comments
More In Digital Rights
- Telstra publishes four page “transparency” report
- First-time Labor MP backs fair use copyright reform
- SA Police want face recognition CCTV everywhere
- AUSTRAC tracks every AUD-Bitcoin conversion
- Foxtel launches movies on demand, cheaper Game of Thrones