IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
Great articles on other sites
- KPMG’s Alder and AIMIA’s Butterworth form digital agency
- IBM’s Australian MD says more job cuts likely
- Vodafone takes fight to Telstra over regional mobile funding
- Police race to roll out tablets before state rivals
- Vandals break Basslink fibre cable
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
Enterprise IT, Sponsored Posts - Written by Renai LeMay on Monday, February 11, 2013 13:04 - 0 Comments
Five trends impacting the enterprise IT helpdesk
sponsored post Today’s enterprise IT support organisations and help desks are experiencing a dramatic shift in the way technologies are developed, deployed and consumed. But progress is a double-edged sword for IT support. This whitepaper presents five interrelated trends impacting the way IT support organisations operate: Productivity pressures; cloud computing; consumerisation of IT; corporate social media; and raising the bar on service.
The intended audience for this free whitepaper includes executives, IT management, software development/QA leadership, and anyone else with a stakeholder interest in IT help desks.
Simply fill out your details and hit submit to access the whitepaper PDF instantly.
Note: Form has been removed as this advertising promotion has finished.
Note: Your details will be shared with the author Zendesk as a condition of accessing the whitepaper.
Enterprise IT, Featured, News - Mar 11, 2014 16:35 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- Comcare goes cloud for DR
- After 16 years, ANAO picks Unisys again for IT
- Vendors poach another Qld central Govt CIO
- IT security as a service explodes in Australia
- Microsoft criticises AG Dept’s cloud rules
News, Telecommunications - Mar 11, 2014 12:18 - 22 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Coalition front bench “technically illiterate”, says Ludlam
- Why no consumer voices for Turnbull’s ministerial council?
- “Witch hunt”? Turnbull opens Labor NBN policy review
- Will hidden taxes and competitive pressures make the NBN unsustainable?
- Tasmania’s NBN tangle is a shocking mess
Blog, Industry - Mar 6, 2014 11:55 - 19 Comments
More In Industry
- Hyde quit NEC to run HP’s Enterprise division
- Connecting to Australia’s first digital technology curriculum
- IBM Australia to reportedly slash 500 staff
- UNSW, GoGet working on self-driving car
- Optus, AAPT lose CEOs; Huawei Australia gains one
Blog, Digital Rights - Mar 11, 2014 16:53 - 3 Comments
More In Digital Rights
- Pirate Party crowdfunds $10k for WA Senate
- Virgin wants in on Australian IPTV scene
- Telstra publishes four page “transparency” report
- First-time Labor MP backs fair use copyright reform
- SA Police want face recognition CCTV everywhere