Great articles on other sites
- Sydney Opal card travel history can be accessed by police
- NBN analysis 'like foxes reviewing the hen house': Clare
- Call made to end inflight phone ban
- Australian government undoing profit shifting clamp down: Labor
- National security law reforms
- Victorian Government calls for contributions to shape Victoria’s digital economy
- Will IBM pip Azure at the Aussie cloud post?
- Competition watchdog should break up Foxtel monopoly: Ludlam
- Susan Sly gives up on the CIO game
- Vic Labor puts its support behind mobile police
International - Written by The Guardian on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:54 - 16 Comments
Diablo 3 – preview
Note from Delimiter publisher Renai LeMay: I’ve been playing the Diablo 3 beta this week and have been pretty disappointed by it. The lack of options for customising your character, the removal of key features from Diablo II and the fact that it funnels you down a certain path in the game, as opposed to letting you explore, are all concerns I have about the game. Plus, small details like the way the Monk uses weapons just feels weird — he can equip them, but usually just seems to use his hands.
However, it is unclear how different the full Diablo III game is from the beta, and I maintain a healthy degree of optimism, given the quality which Blizzard is known for bringing to its games. One key local issue which I’ll be evaluating is what impact the lack of Australian Battle.net servers will have on Diablo III’s multiplayer performance.
The content previously published here has been withdrawn. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Image credits: Blizzard
Blog, Enterprise IT - Jul 5, 2014 13:53 - 0 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- Qld’s Grant joins analyst firm IBRS
- Westpac dumps desk phones for Samsung Android mobiles
- Ministers’ cloud approval lasted just a year
- WA Govt can’t fund school IT upgrades
- Turnbull outlines Govt ICT vision
Blog, Telecommunications - Jul 5, 2014 12:12 - 0 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Telstra gets $150m for NBN FTTN trial
- How Australia got online 25 years ago
- Palmer pushes for minimalist NBN policy
- NBN debate heats up at IEEE conference
- Spirit deploys 200Mbps FTTB to Southbank
Analysis, Industry, Internet - Jun 23, 2014 10:33 - 0 Comments
More In Industry
- ABC tech reporter founds micro-transactions startup
- Australia’s got ICT talent: So how do we make the most of it?
- ‘Thriving’ Aussie tech incubator scene a ‘mirage’
- Corporate highs: The US P-TECH model for schools in Australia?
- Facebook wants to hide its Australian earnings
Blog, Digital Rights - Jun 30, 2014 22:24 - 0 Comments
More In Digital Rights
- “Rational debate” needed around surveillance
- Web blocking technically impossible: iiNet reminds Govt of undisputed fact
- We like e-readers – but library users are still borrowing books
- Coalition, Labor support new surveillance laws
- Anti-piracy laws will increase piracy, says Budde