Get behind the scenes of F1® with Truphone
[ad] To celebrate our technology partnership with Caterham F1® team, we’re offering you the chance to win two tickets for a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most exciting racing events of the year – 2014 Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix. Enter now.
IT Admin: No Time to Save Time?
[ad] Do you spend too much time patching machines or cleaning up after virus attacks? With automation controlled from a central IT management console accessible anytime, anywhere – you can save time for bigger tasks. Try simple IT management from GFI Cloud and start saving time today!
Great articles on other sites
- WA Sport CIO looks forward to life without data centres
- Labor attempts to force NBN fibre rollout in Tasmania
- Foxtel’s long-standing CIO departs
- Welcome to the era of two-speed IT
- Businesslink review misses January deadline
- Firefighters save cash with Chrome OS
- Mailes to stand down as CenITex chair
- Quickflix chief hits out at Netflix’s Aussie free-ride in TV streaming battle
- Westpac makes venture capital play
- MyBroadband shows what's wrong with our broadband
Free Forrester analysis of CRM solutions
[ad] In this 25 page report, independent analyst house Forrester evaluates 18 significant products in the customer relationship management space from a broad range of vendors, detailing its findings on how CRM suites measure up and plotting where they stand in relation to each other. Download it for free now.
International - Written by The Guardian on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:54 - 16 Comments
Diablo 3 – preview
Note from Delimiter publisher Renai LeMay: I’ve been playing the Diablo 3 beta this week and have been pretty disappointed by it. The lack of options for customising your character, the removal of key features from Diablo II and the fact that it funnels you down a certain path in the game, as opposed to letting you explore, are all concerns I have about the game. Plus, small details like the way the Monk uses weapons just feels weird — he can equip them, but usually just seems to use his hands.
However, it is unclear how different the full Diablo III game is from the beta, and I maintain a healthy degree of optimism, given the quality which Blizzard is known for bringing to its games. One key local issue which I’ll be evaluating is what impact the lack of Australian Battle.net servers will have on Diablo III’s multiplayer performance.
The content previously published here has been withdrawn. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Image credits: Blizzard
Enterprise IT, News - Mar 7, 2014 17:24 - 3 Comments
More In Enterprise IT
- NSW Trade + Investment wants to go full cloud
- Madness? Govt considers ERP shared services scheme that failed states
- News Corp Australia dumps Exchange for Gmail
- Huge Chrome OS success for Fire + Rescue NSW
- Cloud: It’s about opportunities, not obstacles
News, Telecommunications - Mar 7, 2014 16:07 - 38 Comments
More In Telecommunications
- Will hidden taxes and competitive pressures make the NBN unsustainable?
- Tasmania’s NBN tangle is a shocking mess
- Turnbull’s MTM CBN should not be a monopoly
- Telstra wants its foreign ownership rules reviewed
- MyBroadband stoush: Turnbull attacks “foolish” IT academic
Blog, Industry - Mar 6, 2014 11:55 - 16 Comments
More In Industry
- Hyde quit NEC to run HP’s Enterprise division
- Connecting to Australia’s first digital technology curriculum
- IBM Australia to reportedly slash 500 staff
- UNSW, GoGet working on self-driving car
- Optus, AAPT lose CEOs; Huawei Australia gains one
Digital Rights, News - Mar 7, 2014 12:09 - 2 Comments
More In Digital Rights
- First-time Labor MP backs fair use copyright reform
- SA Police want face recognition CCTV everywhere
- AUSTRAC tracks every AUD-Bitcoin conversion
- Foxtel launches movies on demand, cheaper Game of Thrones
- Brandis threatens ISPs with “mandatory” piracy scheme